Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Haunting

So, I'm addicted to comic book forums now...I'm constantly checking them to see if someone has commented on my script. What do they think? What is happening in my online world? Has someone shredded me apart?

And more often then not, nothing has happened so I read a script that someone has put online and give them my input. I hope that I'm not overly mean, like that horrible show host for American Idol that I can't remember right now, but I think I'm fair.

I need a little time to sit down and commit to my scripts, but Christmas is busy at work...but I just talked to someone and they arrived at work to a bankrupt sign.

Must suck...

Anywho...I plan on finishing the third issue this weekend...if I'm not partying too much instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment