Sunday, January 10, 2010

Writing Program Just for Comic Peoples...and some other folks

So, on the suggestion I download a program to help with writing (one that will do the formatting for me) I downloaded Celtx. It looks like an interesting program, it's free, and it will speed me up and take out the task part of the task.

http://celtx.com/

That's the link for those of you whom are interested. There are some people at Penciljack who are pushing it. It helps you keep a track of your characters, you can put pictures into the script, smash notes everywhere, etc.

A couple of months back I tried a couple of programs like this for scripting movies, but my computer crashed and I never took the time to re-download them. If this works I won't have to write Vitus: anymore and can just keep writing whatever is in my head, although I might just like doing the formatting myself. Maybe I'll keep the program for when I'm writing twelve comics at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment