Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Motivation

So last night I spent up a little later then usual writing. I have to say that a little fucked up shit in your life is good for the motivation. So, on some bad advice, seek out strife and seek out fucked up shit in your life and you will write some good things for sure. And if you have the good fortune to have bad fortune then you will find that your writing will improve.

This is what people say when they're talking about "Life's downs being ups" and all that. I know it sounds retarded, but I feel that life's problems are just manifestations of energy and that this energy is sometimes helpful for getting the words across.

Now, don't get me wrong. Don't start seeking out problems, but if they come, hold on and let them fuel you a bit.

Word out,

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment