Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It has been 13 years since my last confession

Don't know what's up with that post title, but it is what happened in my head. Last night I had a dream about writing and woke up thinking that I can never let that happen. Don't ask me what exactly was in the fucking thing, but it seems frightening that I dream about writing comics.

I will take this as a sign to continue doing what I'm doing. Got another batch of pages in last night, didn't really like the page layout of one (too experimental) and this morning there was a fresh page in my box ready to go.

German is a trooper man, and has such a solid sense of story. I can feel the fact that he is having fun with this. I admit when I first saw his pics I thought there was a possibility that he would draw some stiff figures, but he has proven me wrong time and time again.

I leave him with an open hand in almost everything and he makes me look good in every way. Collaboration is an amazing thing. I think that I am very lucky with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment