Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Moments of weakness

So, I'm in a moment when I'm wondering why I'm doing this. I do not want to be a hack writer, writing some shit comic, but at this moment I feel kinda like I am. Did I use to many splash pages in my first issue? Have I told enough story so far? Am I engaging the reader enough?

These are my doubts.

But then I have to realize what my goal for the first issue was, and that was to have an action packed adventure story to establish the universe, establish the players and that I will embellish on later.

I know that I run the risk of losing people after the first issue, which is why I am glad that I am offering this for free online. The second issue is where things start to happen, where the characters begin to get a pulse, and where I stop using so many damn splash pages.

I know one day I will look back on this and laugh, but for the moment I am glad my artist is making me look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment