Sunday, December 5, 2010

Things...and more things

So, we have produced two issues as of this morning. Only ten left (dear lord). This is a crazy little project called love. At times i wish that I hadn't started, and it all seems futile. I ask myself whether it is worth the money I have dumped into it, the hours spent, etc. And I realize that this is something that I have always wanted to do. No matter how crazy it seems, not matter how much I have to grind it out at my day job, no matter who says that it is good or not, this is something that I want to do, and I do it with some amazingly talented folks.

I consider myself lucky and blessed that I get to open up my email and find some amazing art in it. I get to see things that I have written spring to life in someone else's head.

And I don't think I have written here, but we have a contract for publishing, with some people in Florida. And it seems like it will be great. I would love to see our stuff in print and am priming it to make sure that it is better then ever. I might have to get it recolored which is like flushing my money down the toilet, but you do what you can, and Alfredo is so much better.

I think it will make a ton of difference.

Martin

1 comment:

  1. Your dream is coming to life... don't stop now!!

    ReplyDelete