Thursday, February 10, 2011

Doug Tennapel - Where have you been all my life??


I just finished reading Creature Tech. I got it out of the library and it is WILD. One of the most original ideas I've read in a long time. Lots of craziness. Needless to say, I feel in love.

I look into this further. Turns out Doug Tennapel, the author, is the creator of Earthworm Jim, of nineties video game and animation fame. And he has a library of books. I am so excited to have discovered this man. Seriously.

Let me let you in on a couple of the ideas in Creature Tech; space eels, meat coming to life due to the shroud of Turin, disintegrator guns, praying mantis men, demons ripping out of cats, and that is just the start.

Tennapel's brain is amazing. Attach it to a printer and let it go. Whoa. Check him out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment