Friday, February 25, 2011

Some Short Fiction


Well I've written some short stories for a couple of people. Four of them actually, and they didn't mind what I've given them. I think I will always have somewhat of an inferiority complex when it comes to my writing, or will at least for the first couple of years.

Some of it stems from the fact that my grammar is not the greatest, but that will improve as I am made aware of the little things that my brain does as I write more.

The other parts, just nerves I guess.

I know that I put my heart and soul into my work, you have to or the writing doesn't work, and now I know that I have a grasp of how the character side mixes with the plot side of things. To me it is just spreading my wings and writing in every genre, writing whatever I can and knowing that I will fail a little before I am awesome (better than before).

Since I got home late last night and have gotten up late this morning I am leaving it there.

Thanks,

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment