Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh My Shoulders


One thing I feel on a Monday morning (my Friday as have the middle of the week off) are my shoulders burning like that fucking little doll on the strings on the television, and I have to remember that my other job helps me finance what I do here.

Yup, I don't just write, I do other things to pay the bills, and have taken an extra day off to follow my muse a little, and to create comics and write in general. Y'see ever since I was a little man, I've been telling myself that I am a writer, and that writing is something that was born in me (or storytelling) and that I needed to get it out of my veins.


So on mornings that I get up and my shoulders hurt and I don't want to do this, I still try. I worked through my twenties, not writing a lot, and I have a lot of catching up to do.

Martin

2 comments:

  1. Hey Martin, you never say what you do. Why do your shoulders hurt? From the picture I assume you're a body builder...and possibly a green women.

    I noticed you just started contributing to theouthousers.com. They just picked me up, too. My personal stuff is over at 365DaysofComics.com

    I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a barber Dom, my arms are in the air all day. I just pick random pics most of the time, but it gives people something to look at with my words.

    Nice to meet ya.

    ReplyDelete