Thursday, April 14, 2011

Epic


I want to part of something epic. EPIC. Something exciting, something that gets my blood pumping. And I know that means I will have to sit down and come up with something epic. Which means that I will have to get a hell of a lot better at what I do. Which means that if I ever write anything that I think is epic, I won't think it is all that epic.

And I think that means that means that I just have to enjoy what I'm writing when I'm writing it. And eventually I might just have something. Something epic.

Maybe.

Doesn't hurt to try though.

I think I have some inspiration from watching the whole Hobbit video blog. Ten minutes of pure inspiration. I wasn't a big LOTR fan, but I love the Hobbit.

So I'm inspired today. Maybe I can crank out the rest of the twelfth issue today.

No comments:

Post a Comment