Thursday, April 7, 2011

Excitement

I have had pages pouring in and it is hard to contain my excitement. I love this job. I love this job. I love this job.

I have two active projects, Foreign Matter and a short sci-fi story, as well as a couple of other scripts in the ether with some people that may or may not get back to me.

I just watched Sucker Punch, and it was a visual feast, I am jacked to get into my final issue today and blow by those parts that are scaring me.

I think part of me is scared to finish the script. I am scared to finish something. I am scared that I won't be able to finish it well, but I was scared that I wouldn't be able to start it well either.

So fuck it, I know that this needs to be done, and writing here is taking away from writing there. So...onward and upward.

2 comments:

  1. You're Finishing Foreign Matter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scripting-wise, yes. And we have three issues in the can. So, yes, I think we are.

    ReplyDelete