Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting It into Print

So, I can bash my comic up online and take it down, as I said a couple of days ago in a previous post, but getting it into print was something I never thought I would have to do, but am getting it ready to do anyways.

For those of you who don't know a thing about printing comics, there is a book called Digital Pre-Press for comics that I own, that talks about all sorts of things. Digital Webbing has a nice board that you can check out.

Most printers that are involved in printing comics in one way or another have a guide on their sites. I know Ka-Blam has a pretty detailed version of one that you can check out, that you should check out.

And make sure you familiarize yourself with Adobe, or one of the many programs that people use to get their files into a PDF format that is nice and swanky. Other then that, trial and error it is.

1 comment: