Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Moving On A Little

I'm still majorly attached to Foreign Matter in more ways then I can express (lots of issues left), and my sci-fi story has all the artwork finished for it, but I am moving on and starting to research and write other things. Over the last couple of days I have come across an interesting idea for a crime story and my mind is buzzing to get to writing it, but since I only want a four issue story I need to make sure that the ship is watertight and my plotting/characterization is solid as diamonds.

I have other ideas that are floating around as well, but I like to focus on one major idea at a time (at this moment) and will work on developing this idea to its maximal potential so that I can create a great pitch. I'm not sure whether or not I will be writing this one right away, but getting it in pitch shape and making sure all my little bunnies are in a row will be something that I really want to do.

This is going to be the start of a fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment