Monday, February 27, 2012

Life gets in the way.

So for those of you that are writing/drawing/making comics, you would do your best to remember that life gets in the way. Having just spent two weeks off from any work due to a death in the family and some other engagements I realized that life happens and there is nothing much that you can do about it. I am thankful for the fact that we haven't been shipping monthly as I can eat a couple of weeks on our schedule and just keep going afterward.

Now I have to buckle down (tomorrow) and just get the fucking thing done. There isn't that much work, but there is a couple of intense days of just making sure that everything is set perfectly. And than the marketing onslaught must start. Or the beginning of the marketing onslaught.

I believe we are doing this self-publishing now, but if someone came along and said that they would help publish us, I wouldn't say no.

So...that is where we stand, and I will continue to post updates.

Thanks,

MArtin

No comments:

Post a Comment