Monday, January 20, 2014

Getting Foreign Matter back on its feet.

So, the reason I started this blog was so that I could talk about writing and producing my comic, Foreign Matter, and if you have been around for awhile you know that there are times that this almost drove me crazy. I'm still here four years later and I am just about to drop twelve issues of Foreign Matter, for free, at http://www.foreignmattercomic.com. That is right, we are finished, well almost completely finished, but I will need to get back to making some money before I commission the final couple of pages of art that I need done for the final issues (life has been a little insane lately).

For those of you not in the know, Foreign Matter is a murder/mystery superhero tale with Michael Bay action sequences and wonderful plot twists that will make you dance with joy and cry with sorrow.

Making it to the end of this journey is enough to make me cry. IT has been fun, it has been trying, but there has never been a time that I didn't think that it was going to get done. It is getting done, it has been done for awhile. It is getting done. We are in the stages where we are getting things done and we will rock and roll it for you SOON. I promise.

Here is some sample artwork for you:



2 comments:

  1. Just found the page, but the same artwork looks amazing! Looking forward to the book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sluggo, thanks for the comment! Http://www.foreignmattercomic.com is now live. Five pages a day!!!

      Delete